For long 35 years, Nipun has served the fashionistas of the country. The connoisseurs are aware of Nipun's contribution towards promoting traditional looms and crafts. The collections have not only featured seasonal variations but also highlighted the festivities surrounding our lives.
This Eid, the motifs have been influenced from Europe, Asia and Islamic Arabia. Intricate works of hand block prints, screen print, embroidery, karchupi, and sequins will please the clientele, as they have in the past.
- 38, free school street kathal bagan, dhaka.
- 23/a, free school street, panthapath.
- Husain plaza, H#1, R#12, dhanmondi.
- Adel plaza, 1/1 mirpur road, lalmatia.
- 500/a, R#8, dhanmondi.
- Hair street, wari.
- West jinda bazar, sylhet.