Banglar Mela, over a span of eight years, has successfully worked to uphold the unique craftsmanship of our rural areas and has specialised in the art of crafting local handicrafts into functional, aesthetical pieces for regular use, as well as during celebrations or special occasions.
Banglar Mela also makes it a point to use only the best in quality, and most of their products are crafted from handloom cotton, raw silk, wood, leather, clay, natural dye, brush paint and block.
Banglar Mela introduces silk, endi, cotton, organza sari in embroidery, print and other exquisite forms of needle work. Apart from the sari collection, they also have a range of exclusive Panjabi, kurta, fatua shalwar kameez for both adults and children, which are available in all their outlets. So drop by, because it may turn out worth your while!
- H#155, R#11, block-E, Banani, dhaka.
- Sruti tower, plot-8, mirpur-2, dhaka.
- 105, hotel nidmohol, shukrabad.
- Atik tower, 67/b rabindra sharani, sec-7, uttora, dhaka.
- Shop-109, level-2, block-d, basundhara city, pantho path, dhaka.